domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2014

Top Capper vs DiabloPicks, vip picks vs not that vip.

The other day i was comparing my results with some "top capper" and I just found out that my results and picks arent that bad compare to him, this "top capper" sells his pick on weekly basis while i sell them on monthly time only for $30 bucks, he sells his pick for $100 per week, but when you see the numbers compare to bankroll and investment the difference isnt that big:

Top Capper: 31 picks 1 week, he value each pick for $40-$60 (his clients must have a pretty big bankroll)
Myself: 28 picks in 1 week, I do value each pick for $10-$30 (its my recommendation to clients, but they can bet as much as their unit value cost, my unit only cost $10)

Top Capper STATS:
(WEEK) Bankroll week: $1240
31 Picks: 20 winners, Avg unit $40, Avg win per pick $25, thats $500 per week, $2000 a month if you take the picks properly and based on his unit cost.

Myself STATS:
(week) Bankroll week: $280
28 picks: 16 winners, Avg unit $10, Avg win per pick $13.55, thats $216.80 per week, $867.20 per month taking all bets following my steps.

Both stats looking pretty good to me, the top capper will tell you to be ready to bet $40 per pick and invest $1200 per week, the losing risk is pretty big due to the high amount of money but if you got a pretty big bankroll (like $5000 per month) it wont be a problem.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario